Welcome to the 2014 Shasta District Fair!
The 2014 fair is shaping up to be a fantastic fun-filled fair
The Shasta District Fairgrounds is the home of the annual Shasta District Fair held the 3rd week in June. The Fair draws over 90,000 people during the 4-day event, the largest event in Shasta County. The Fair features livestock exhibits, arts & crafts, carnival, live entertainment, and lots of vendors and concessionaires bringing fair-goers a dizzying array of souvenirs, food and drink.
Jr. Livestock Auction Sale Order
2014 Fair Highlights
- 2013 Carnival Ride Information
- This year’s featured musical artist The Chris Gardner Band, 8 pm in the Golden 1 Credit Union Grandstands
With the release of their first album titled ‘The Answer’ debuting April 2013, Nashville recording artist. The Chris Gardner Band performed at the 2013 Shasta District Fair and did an outstanding job so he is returning in 2014.
- Horse show and Livestock Auction!
- 4-H and FFA members show their live exhibits!
- Midway Carnival filled with rides and attractions!
- Fair exhibits and competitions in Art, Food, Flowers, and more!