Welcome to the 2014 Shasta District Fair!
The 2014 fair is shaping up to be a fantastic fun-filled fair
The Shasta District Fairgrounds is the home of the annual Shasta District Fair held the 3rd week in June. The Fair draws over 90,000 people during the 4-day event, the largest event in Shasta County. The Fair features livestock exhibits, arts & crafts, carnival, live entertainment, and lots of vendors and concessionaires bringing fair-goers a dizzying array of souvenirs, food and drink.
Jr. Livestock Auction Sale Order
2013 Fair Highlights
- 2013 Carnival Ride Information
- This year’s featured musical artist The Chris Gardner Band, 8 pm in the Golden 1 Credit Union Grandstands
With the release of their first album titled ‘The Answer’ debuting last April, Nashville recording artist, the Chris Gardner Band, is just getting started.
- Horse show and Livestock Auction!
- 4-H and FFA members show their live exhibits!
- Midway Carnival filled with rides and attractions!
- Fair exhibits and competitions in Art, Food, Flowers, and more!